It’s nearly time.
Simply 4 days earlier than dropping his new album It’s Virtually Dry, Pusha T has revealed the tracklist. The 12-track set, which Pusha declared the “album of the yr,” was produced totally by Kanye West and Pharrell Williams, and options the only “Weight-reduction plan Coke” plus the JAY-Z and Pharrell-assisted “Neck & Wrist.”
Lil Uzi Vert and Don Toliver workforce up on “Scrape It Off the High,” whereas Child Cudi friends on the Ye-assisted “Rock N Roll,” which Cudi stated could be his remaining collaboration with Ye. Clipse reunites on the nearer “I Pray for You” that includes Pusha’s brother Malice and Labrinth.
It’s Virtually Dry arrives 4 years after the crticially-acclaimed Daytona.
“A Pusha album takes a very long time. It takes a very long time to place this shit collectively, however when it comes collectively, ain’t nothing fu**ing with it,” Pusha advised Advanced. “We stamping that on all the pieces. I don’t care what they are saying, how they act. I don’t care how viral they go, none of that. Nothing is fu**ing with it. I’m on some one thousand % rap superhero shit, man.”
It’s Virtually Dry drops Friday. See the tracklist under.
It’s Virtually Dry Tracklist
2. “Let the People who smoke Shine the Coupes”
3. “Dreamin of the Previous” feat. Ye
4. “Neck & Wrist” feat. JAY-Z and Pharrell Williams
5. “Simply So You Bear in mind”
6. “Weight-reduction plan Coke”
7. “Rock N Roll” feat. Ye and Child Cudi
8. “Name My Bluff”
9. “Scrape It Off the High” feat. Lil Uzi Vert and Don Toliver
10. “Hear Me Clearly”
11. “Open Air”
12. “I Pray for You” feat. Malice and Labrinth